Buying a home is an exciting time in one’s life. Making the smart move of choosing the right Realtor® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. Lesik Realty Group is a collaboration of industry specialists that will help you find the right home that best suits you and your family.
As your Realtor®, I will:
- Assure that you I will show you all the properties in the area that meet your criteria;
- Step you through the entire home buying process, from showing you homes to look at to getting the best possible financing;
- Ensuring you don’t pay too much for your new property and help you avoid costly mistakes;
- Be there for your and to answer all of your questions and provide you with information about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods and more.
Before you start looking for your new property:
- Choose a lender who will check your credit rating and identify any errors that may need to be worked out;
- Determine a realistic monthly budget, which includes, down payment, monthly mortgage payment, real estate taxes and home owners insurance;
- Decide on a loan that meets your needs and get pre-qualified;
- Choose a Realtor® that you can trust and understands your needs;
- Identify important features that you need to have and which neighborhood(s) meet your needs.
Closing costs to expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account;
- Third party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as well, water and septic if applicable;
- Government fees include deed recording and state and local mortgage taxes;
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes and private mortgage insurance if applicable.
Dos and Don’ts:
- DO get pre-approved
- DO check your credit report
- DON’T change jobs
- DO continue paying credit cards and other debt
- DON’T open new credit cards or make new purchases on credit
- DO expect a final credit check before loan closes
Find Your Dream Home!
Are you looking for your dream home that fits your needs perfectly? Use our dream home finder form!